- Trim your candle to 5mm before each burn. This allows for a clean, smoke free burn. Use a scissors , wick trimmer or nail cutters. Your candle will burn much better.
- Burn your candle for 3 – 4 hours at a time. This allows for a full melted wax pool which prevents the candle from ‘tunnelling’ and ensures an even burn.
- Discard or Reuse when less than ½ inch of wax remains.
- After use when the wax has cooled and set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid ‘mushrooming’ of the wick.
- When you have finished your candle, simply wash the glass with warm soapy water.
- We only ever recommend using a small 4 hour tea light to use in your wax melt burner.
Before lighting your candle inhale for 4 seconds, hold for 5 seconds and exhale slowly for 6 seconds. Set an intention for yourself or someone you love and light your NAMO candle.
Our candles are made from pure Coconut and Rapeseed Wax. It is sustainably sourced with a very low carbon footprint on planet Earth. It is completely free of soy, paraffin, palm and beeswax.
We use a mixture of naturally derived essential oils and luxurious fragrance oils to create our scents.
All of our fragrances are high quality, phthalate-free and tested throughly
Yes, we take special care to only use vegan friendly wax and fragrance oils in our products. We never use ingredients that are derived from animal products in the production of our candles or wax melts. We only use suppliers who do not test on animals
As all our candles are lovingly hand poured right here in Westport, we ask our customers to allow 3-5 business days for their product to be made. Please double check that your shipping information is correct at checkout. We use An Post and Fastway couriers to carry our candles. It is the buyer’s responsibility, once your order has been dispatched to track and trace the shipment. You can do this using your tracking number via the email provided.
In the unlikely event you are unhappy with the product you have received, we promise to refund you the cost of that item within 14 days of receipt, following the item is in its original packaging and in perfect condition.
Please note, it is the buyer’s responsibility to cover the cost of any return shipping charges. We also recommend to take care to wrap fragile items carefully, as we can not process refunds on items that are damaged on their return to us.